Lister Buildings B.V. and its subsidiaries (hereafter: Lister Buildings) are responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement.
We respect your privacy and treat your personal data with care. We comply with the requirements set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In this privacy statement we inform you about how we process your personal data. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at:
Walpoort 10, 5211 DK ’s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
+31 (0)88 1348 940
Personal data we process
We process your personal data because you use our services or have provided your data to us. The types of personal data we process are:
- First and last name
- Civil status
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your internet use across different websites
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
- Copy of (redacted) proof of identity
- Additional data used in a selection procedure and/or personnel file, such as references, a statement of good conduct, and a copy of a passport photo
- Additional data provided by you.
Special-category and sensitive personal data
Our website and service are not intended to collect data on users younger than 16 years of age without the consent of a parent or guardian. However, we are unable to check the ages of users. Therefore, we advise that parents monitor their children’s online activities to prevent data being collected without their consent. If you believe we have collected a minor’s personal data without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete it.
Principles and purposes of data processing
We will process your personal data only in the following cases: when you give your consent; where processing is necessary for carrying out an agreement; to comply with a legal obligation; to protect your or another natural person’s vital interests; or to safeguard the legitimate interests of Lister Buildings or its partners. In so doing, we will consider on a case-by-case basis whether your interests, basic rights or fundamental freedoms outweigh the aforementioned reasons. We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process payments and claims
- To send newsletters and other publications
- To allow you to register for events
- To provide products and services and related information
- To call or email you if this is necessary to perform our services
- To inform you of changes to our services and products
- To assess you as a customer, partner or similar before entering into a business relationship with you
- To enter into agreements
- To monitor and improve our products and services
- To deal with questions and complaints
- To conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- To process service requests
- To carry out business processes
- To communicate with business contacts and job applicants
- To send vacancy alerts
- To process job applications
- To maintain a personnel file
- To analyse your use of our website for the purpose of improving it and tailoring the range of products and services offered to your preferences
- To promote safety, security, health and/or integrity
- To comply with a legal obligation.
We will store your personal data for no longer than is strictly necessary for achieving the purposes for which it was obtained unless required by law to store it for longer.
If we no longer need your personal data for any of the reasons stated above, we may store it for archival purposes and in case of future legal action.
Sharing your personal data with third parties
We will not sell your data to third parties and will provide it only where necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or for another purpose described above. In such cases we may provide data to, e.g., notaries, contractors and business partners. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we make processing agreements to ensure your data remains protected by the same level of security and confidentiality, and we remain responsible for its processing.
Cookies and similar technologies
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser not to store them. You can also delete all previously saved information via your browser settings.
Our website may contain references and/or hyperlinks to third-party websites. We are in no way liable for how third parties deal with privacy laws. We recommend that you refer to these websites’ privacy statements to learn how these parties handle your personal data.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to revoke your consent to data processing or object to Lister Buildings’ processing of your personal data. You have the right to data portability, which means you can request that we send the personal data we have in a computer file to you or an organisation named by you.
To request access to, correction of, deletion of, or transfer of your personal data; to request to withdraw your consent; or to object to the processing of your personal data, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To confirm that it is really you making a request, we ask that you accompany it with a copy of your identity document. In this copy, you should black out your passport photo, the machine-readable zone (the strip of numbers and other characters at the bottom of your passport), your passport number, and your Dutch citizen service number or other identifying number/s to ensure protection of your privacy.
When we receive a request, depending on its nature, we will first of all weigh up the various interests and assess whether we can and may comply with it. We will then issue an appropriate response.
If you do not receive a timely response to your request or it is denied, you can file a complaint with Lister Buildings. You also always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Collection and protection of personal data
We obtain your personal data in several ways, including the following:
- Through the use of the website and through cookies placed during use of the website
- Through the user’s provision of their personal data
- Through the provision of personal data by a recruitment and selection agency
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate steps to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, accidental disclosure and unauthorised alteration. Employees who can access your personal data are bound by a confidentiality clause and can access your data only where necessary for the performance of their duties. If you nevertheless believe your data is not properly secured or see signs of its misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to alter this privacy statement at any time. Any changes will be publicised on our website. Check the site regularly so that you will be informed of any changes.